Note: Applications to the graduate program must be submitted online. If you are simply inquiring about the program, we can better assist you if you provide the following information.
- College(s)/University[ies] attended:
- Degree program you are interested in at NCSU (MS or PhD):
- Research interests:
- Do you have a specific advisor in mind already?:
Ways to send the information:
- E-mail - send your request to email@example.com.
- Surface mail letters - Letters can be sent to the following address:
Department of Entomology
Campus Box 7613
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC USA 27695-7613
- Faxed requests - Send faxes to (919) 515-7746, addressed to the Graduate Administrator.
- Phone requests - If requesting specific information by phone, call (919) 515-7381.