What's Up with Food for Thought!
- Thanks to Food...For Thought!--through events, media and advertising--hundreds of thousands of North Carolinians have learned: "Food Doesnít Just Come From The Grocery Store!"
- The Collegeís Alumni Ambassadors program continues to make Food...For Thought! student speakers available to North Carolina civic groups and gatherings, to apply for a FFT speaker call Bob Cairns at 919/513-2950 or e-mail him at email@example.com
- Food...For Thought! documentary videos make the perfect Do-It-Yourself program, for a copy of the video call Pam Byington at 919/515-9260 or e-mail her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Look for our roads signs. More than 70 outdoor ads are taking the Food...For Thought! message statewide.
- Look for the new Food...For Thought! outdoor advertising campaign: Through The Ages In War And Peace....Food and Farming Is Still America's First Line Of Defense. The art and message will appear along North Carolina's highways and--during the month of April--as tray liners in all North Carolina Wendy's.
- Food...For Thought! was the theme of the National Agricultural Alumni and Development Associationís Annual NAADA Conference in Cary in June of 2001.
- Food...For Thought! marketing workshops at the NAADA conference enabled representatives from more than 30 universities from across the U.S. to create FFT programs in their home states.
- Jim Graham's Farm Family Cookbook for City Folk (a project of College Relations) will share the FFT message with thousands of citizens in the fall of 2002.
- REMEMBER, "Your Food Doesn't Just Come From A Grocery Store!"