To become the leading Foundation for funding Extension education to help families meet life’s challenges.
How will the NC Family and Consumer Sciences Foundation benefit Family and Consumer Sciences Programs?
- Cultivate and grow private gifts to support Family and Consumer Sciences Educational programs (Fundraising Events, Planned Giving Campaigns, Annual Giving, Named Endowments)
- Provide assistance to staff and volunteer groups to help manage current resources (Restricted Fund Accounts and County Enhancement Fund Accounts)
- Provide funding for special initiatives, seed money, creative programs, and rewards and recognition for staff and volunteers on County, District, and State levels
- Provide assistance to County, District, and State personnel in conducting resource development efforts to support their individual county or unit
- Provide a venue for accepting unrestricted funds (Family and Consumer Sciences’ Program Support Fund, etc) to which individuals can contribute when wishing to honor or memorialize a special person, a special occasion, etc
- Provide an avenue for individuals in Family and Consumer Sciences to leave a legacy by funding a program in perpetuity