Sophomore Scholarship Certificate
Each year the International Officers of Gamma Sigma Delta provide a special
certificate of recognition for the student who attained the highest scholastic
average during his/her freshman and sophomore years.
1. The student must have been enrolled in CALS, CNR, or College of Engineering (ag curriculum).
2. The scholarship average, as determined by the methods used in the Records
Office, shall include the student's accumulated work through the sophomore
3. The student must have completed at least 45 percent and not more than 55
percent of the total credits required for graduation by the beginning of the
semester in which the certificate is presented.
4. At least 60 percent of the accumulated credits must have been received in
residence at NC State University.
5. The recipient must have been in residence at NC State University during the
two semesters comprising the sophomore year, or two semesters
immediately preceeding the semester in which the certificate is presented.