State Court Cases
This page is currently
under construction. However, the following is a list of North Carolina Court
Cases that will appear here. Cases for other states will appear later. All cases
should be checked for appeals and updates in the case law for a particular case
or subject matter.
This searchable database is intended to supply general information. We try
to insure the accuracy of this information, but cannot guarantee that this information
is accurate. Laws change quickly, and the reader should always ensure that legal
information of any sort is up-to-date and accurate before relying on it. The
legal information provided at this site is general, and not specific. The reader
should never assume that this information applies to his or her specific situation
without consulting competent counsel in his or her home state. This website
is not intended to be a solicitation. The information contained within is for
informational purposes only. Nothing herein constitutes the provision of legal
advice or services. By clicking on links on this page, you acknowledge having
read and understood this disclaimer.
All cases under "Right-To-Farm"
and "Nuisance" are already available on the
Swine Farm Zoning Notebook website in PDF.
- Ammons v. County of Wake, 127 N.C. App. 426 (1997), 406 S.E. 2d 569, disc.
rev. denied, 347 N.C. 670
- In Re Appeal of Davis, 113 NC App. 743 (1994), 440 SE 2d 307, disc. rev.
denied, 336 NC 605 (1994)
- In Re Appeal of Johnson, 106 NC App. 61 (1992), 415 SE 2d 108
- In Re Appeal of Ele, Inc., 97 NC App. 253 (1990), 388 SE 2d 241
- W.R. Company v. Property Tax Comm., 48 NC App. 245 (1980), 269 SE 2d 636
- In Re Appeal Of Parsons, 123 NC App. 32 (1996), 472 S.E.2d 182
Many of the documents on this page are in PDF and
require Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click on the icon below to download this program.