NC 4-H CONGRESS PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST ENTRY RULES
All entries must be submitted digitally or postmarked NO LATER THAN May 26, 2017.
NEW THIS YEAR: Please submit digital entries to email@example.com
- This exhibit is open to (and only to) all North Carolina 4-H members ages 9-19.
- Participation is NOT limited to just those 4-H’ers enrolled in photography projects.
- All entry photos must have been taken by the 4-H’er submitting the entry during the contest year.
- Entrants must submit their photos within the division that applies (Junior/ages 9-12 OR Senior/ages 13-19).
- Each entrant may submit only one photo in each of the three categories ("4-H in Action", "Nature's Beauty", "Animals"). This means that each individual 4-H’er may have as many as three entries so long as they submit each entry in a different category.
- The same image may be entered in more than one category (if it applies to each category.)
- Photos may be in color OR black-and-white.
- Please, please send your entries at the highest image resolution possible so that we can display high-quality images.
The following rules apply:
Please email all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org, using “NC 4-H Photo Contest 2017” as the subject line.
You may attach as many as three contest entries per person to one email.
Each email containing photos must also contain the following information:
Name of Photographer
4-H Agent’s Name (First and Last Name)
Entry Division: Junior Division (Ages 9-12) OR Senior Division (Ages 13-19)
Category: 4-H in Action, Nature’s Beauty, Animals
Picture Name and Information: Please tell us any details about your image.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.