- Backyard chickens at center of Salmonella outbreak (NC Health News)
- Henderson County hosts Moldovan growers (Blue Ridge Now)
- N.C. GDP growth outpaces nation but falls behind (Triangle Business Journal)
- NC State offers charcuterie school – the science of meat for chefs & foodies (News & Observer)
- These fish feed plants now, but they'll be dinner later (News & Observer)
Podcast: Economic Perspective
Does a weak recent national jobs report have economists increasingly concerned about the possibility of an economic downturn? NC State University economist Mike Walden responds.